Your cart is currently empty!
This hoodie screams fashion! Didot is the famous font used on magazines such as Vogue, and we thought we’d design a hoodie hoping they’ll feature us on the cover one day! On another note, it’s so comfy and practical, that it’ll become your everyday favourite. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck